The Yoko Hi Vis Classic Motorway Jacket is ideally designed for wet and windy weather. It is made from a waterproof 300D PU coated polyester fabric with quilted padding and nylon lining, all of which make it suitable for such weather. Storm flaps on pockets and front zip closure, knitted storm cuffs along with fully stitched and taped seams ensure water and wind stay out and keep you warm and the under layers dry. A concealed hood with draw cord adjuster can be pulled out when needed. With all safety standards in place, this hi-vis jacket is perfect for outdoor works.
- Waterproof PU coated Polyester with 190g quilted padding and Nylon lining
- Heavy-duty zip with studded storm flap
- 2 outer pockets with storm flaps
- Knitted storm-cuffs in the sleeve ends
- Concealed hood with draw cord adjuster
- Inside breast pocket
- Fully stitched and taped seams to ensure waterproof
Maximum washing temperature 40ºC. Normal process & wash as synthetics. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry or wring. Do not dry clean. Cold rinse & short spin. No professional dry cleaning in perchloroethylene or hydrocarbons. Do not wash in biological powder. 25 max. wash cycle.
Outer fabric 300D>Padding 190 gsm
EN ISO471:2013 Class 3
RIS-3279-TOM (Orange only)
Hi-Vis Motorway Jacket (YK045)
We do not add VAT at checkout, our prices are totally transparent.